NORDIC DESIGN PLUS 120 OUTSIDE OPENING
Nordic Design Plus is an outward opening, externally flush fitting PVCu casement window which was originally developed for the Scandinavian market and is now available in the UK.
The PVCu casement window has a 120mm depth frame and the appearance of a solid timber window of the type used extensively in cottages and stone built properties in the UK and Ireland. This makes it an ideal replacement as it has authentic timber detailing and can incorporate traditional type hardware. This flush fitting system is also suitable for new build multi-storey applications as has been the case extensively in Scandinavia.
This PVCu window system incorporates REHAU’s self reinforced RAU-FIPRO®material giving the window significant increased strength and thermal properties.
RAU-FIPRO®, the innovative material formulation created by REHAU results in window profiles with high stability, torsional stiffness and static properties which were previously not possible without the addition of steel reinforcements. RAU-FIPRO® has been developed based on fibre composites used in aircraft construction and Formula 1 vehicles bringing high end technology to the window manufacturing industry.
- Slim and elegant PVCu profile designs that will enhance the refurbishment of buildings. The flush finish sash is the most traditional of window types.
- Inherent strength and thermal stability due to the RAU-FIPRO® self-reinforced material used.
- No reinforcement required for a range of element sizes.
- The system construction allows high performance mushroom espagnolette fittings to be accommodated. This in turn allows openings and night ventilation positions.
- The 120mm frame depth and 67mm sash depth means that double glazed and triple glazed units can be accommodated.
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak and Mahogany woodgrain as standard.
- There is also a choice of 19 special woodgrain and colour laminate options available to order including Anthracite Grey, Cream, Schwarzbraun (black/brown) and the increasingly popular White Ash.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.