Energy efficiency & design in perfection
You do not have to compromise on light and space when fulfilling the need for energy efficiency. The GENEO® Lift/Slide patio door from REHAU is manufactured using high tech material RAUFIPRO® and combines maximum glass areas with the best energy efficiency and many other advantages such as noise reduction and security.
RAUFIPRO®, the innovative material formulation created by REHAU, results in window profiles with high stability, torsional stiffness and static properties, which were previously not possible without the addition of steel reinforcements. RAUFIPRO® has been developed based on fibre composites used in aircraft construction and Formula 1 vehicles, bringing high end technology to the window manufacturing industry.
REHAU PVC patio door designs are supplied through a network of selected independent fabricators and installers, ensuring that you obtain the services of a local company backed by the resources of a global company.
Features and Design
- High profile stability due to REHAU’s high-tech material RAUFIPRO®
- Easy handling due to perfectly aligned system technology.
- Surrounding gaskets with vulcanised edges protect against draught, dust, water and loss of heat.
- High investment security thanks to fulfilled EnEV-standards.
- Extraordinary architectural elements, which can be maximised from floor to ceiling.
- High definition finishing surface (HDF): premium, absolutely smooth and therefore low maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly, due to its recyclability.
- Complete energy efficiency – with GENEO® products (windows, front doors, patio doors) you are able to insulate your building envelope perfectly.
- Slim profile design for modern design.
- Elements available up to a height of 2.70m and a width of 10m.
- Different opening possibilities.
- Wide-ranging in design, thanks to colouring with foil finishes or Aluminum-facing formwork.
- Refurbishment and new build.
- Passivhaus property.
- Fluent passage from the living area to the balcony, patio and garden.
- Also suitable for conservatories.
- Compatibility with other REHAU profile systems.
- Depth: 86mm.
- Width of elements up to 10m, sash weights up to 400kg.
- 5-chamber system.
- Thermally efficient: Uf up to 1.3 W/m²K.
- Noise reduction up to class 4.
- Burglary resistance up to resistance class 2 (DIN V ENV 1627).
- Air permeability: class 4 according to DIN EN 12207.
- Water tightness: up to class 9A according to DIN EN 12208.
- Resistance to wind load: up to class B3 according to DIN EN 12210.
- BS EN 12608 – Kitemark License No. KM13350.
- BS 7950 – Kitemark License No. KM 76189.
- Passivhaus Certification.
KM13358 BS EN12608
KM76189 BS 7950