Sapa Window 1086 – inward opening high insulated
- Highly insulated aluminum profiles for low U-value.
- Profile depth 86 mm.
- Air permeability Class 4 acc. EN 12207. Rain Tightness Class 9A acc. EN 12208
- Possible with hidden hinges.
Sapa Window 1074 – inward opening Insulated
- Frame depth 74 mm.
- Insulated aluminum profiles 1074, and Extra insulated aluminum profiles 1074SX.
- Available also as extra insulated version, 1074TX, with cell plastic insulation of profiles.
- Side, bottom, top-hung or tilt and turn.
Sapa Window 1074 – outward opening Insulated
- Insulated aluminum profiles with Frame depth of 74 mm
- Glass rebate for double and triple glazing units
- Side, bottom or top-hung
- Fix fittings and window restrictors
Sapa Window 1074 in panel wall Insulated
- Insulated aluminium profiles frame depth 74 mm.
- Integrated rebate for connection with panel wall Internal casing profiles for different wall thicknesses.
- Glass rebate for double and triple glazing units.
- Sash profile adapted for Fix fittings and also window restrictor available.