SAPA Tilt and Turn Sliding Terrace Door 1074
- Insulated aluminium profiles
- Frame depth 74 mm
- Glass rebate for double and triple glazing units
- Tilt-and-turn inward opening for ventilation and sliding for open position
Sapa Folding Door 2050, Interior
- Profile depth of 50 mm.
- Outward or inward opening folding doors.
- The door leafs are interconnected with hinges on the inside or the outside.
- The door is opened by folding the door leafs together on the inside or the outside.
Sapa Folding Door 2074, Insulated
- Profile depth of 74 mm
- Outward or inward opening doors with low doorstep. (from 18mm)
- The door leafs are interconnected with hinges on the inside or the outside
- Stable system suitable for large entries
Sapa Sliding Door 2050, automatic
- The system is based on uninsulated aluminium profiles with a profile depth of 50 mm.
- Can be adapted to the required functions and the customer’s special needs.
- he door leaf can be equipped with locks in the front and the back edge.
- Single-wing, double-wing, single-wing telescopic and double-wing telescopic.
Sapa Sliding Door 2074, automatic
- The profiles has a profile depth of 74 mm and uses 30 mm wide glass.
- Single-wing, double-wing.
- Entries and interior doors for use in very frequented places.
- These can be adapted to the required functions and the customer’s special needs.